Learn Reiki Level 1
Get ready to change your life and realign your energy. When you Learn Reiki that’s exactly what you are doing. Reiki, from Level 1 starts you off on a spiritual path and is an amazing tool to boost your personal health and well being.
Learn Reiki Level 1 and you will be given a solid foundational practice that helps you connect with and channel Universal Life Energy. As you open up to this powerful energy, the change is inevitable! Are you ready?
Learn Reiki: Usui 1st Degree / Level 1
This is a weekend workshop to introduce you to the Usui System of Reiki, how it works and how it can be used. You’ll receive an attunement to the energy and learn how to give a treatment to yourself and to others. You’ll also experience receiving a treatment and many other Reiki techniques.
There will be lots of opportunity to practise sensing and working with Reiki to provide you with confidence to treat yourself, family, friends, plants and animals.
Once you are attuned to Reiki energy, Reiki is with you for ever so whenever you lay your hands on someone with the intention to heal or help, Reiki will flow. Reiki’s gentle energy may be used safely by people of all ages, including pregnant mothers and the elderly. Reiki works effectively alongside orthodox healthcare and natural remedies and is a great self-help tool if you suffer from chronic / long term illness.
- Introduction to Reiki and its origin
- Ways of using Reiki
- The Reiki principles
- Introduction to chakras and sensing energy flow
- Self practise
- Hand positions
- The attunement and cleansing period
- Giving treatments to others
- Reiki ethics
Each student receives:
- Reiki Level l manual
- Reiki Level l attunement
- Reiki Level l certificate and follow up support
You may feel called to Learn Reiki Level 1 because of one or any of the following:
- you or a loved one have a long-term health condition which will benefit from daily energy healing
- you often feel anxious and stressed and will benefit from regular meditation, grounding and self treatment with Reiki
- you suffer from depression and will benefit from feeling connected and supported by a regular practise that connects you to something larger than yourself.
- you are a therapist or practitioner who would like to add Reiki to your tool kit to further benefit your clients
- you have experienced the benefits of Reiki from a Practitioner and now it’s time for you to empower yourself and connect to Reiki for your own path.
- you are seeking a tool that will help you learn more about your true nature and bring transformation to your life
Why is this workshop 2 days when some courses for Reiki Level 1 are just one day?
I was trained 19 years ago in the traditional Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki system. My course was a weekend workshop and when I later trained as a Reiki Master and Teacher I was trained to teach the Reiki Level 1 over 2 days.Yes, many courses today teach Reiki Level 1 over 1 day but for me as a teacher I do not feel this provides the level of support and guidance that is aligned with my teaching and practice. And besides, I simply love holding Sacred Space for a whole weekend and witnessing the beautiful transformation that occurs when students welcome Reiki into their lives. It’s exciting! If you can’t make Day 2 (the practice day) then it’s not big deal but you are required to practice (that is the whole point of Reiki!) and the more you practice, the more confident you will feel with the energy.
The benefit of the 2 day workshop:
- provides you with more time to practice (and gain confidence with the energy)
- opportunity to rest overnight and come back the next day with questions that may have arisen
- lets you experience a whole 2 days immersed in and supported by Reiki energy
- allows the healing process to be fully supported
- enables you to experience different Reiki techniques and meditations with the energy
- provides you with space and time to reflect on your experience of Reiki.
Any more questions? Contact email@example.com
Book your Learn Reiki Level 1 Workshop
Date: June 15 & 16 2019
Where: Private residence in Crombie Point, Fife – details provided on booking.
Investment: £150 Pay a deposit of £60 now to secure your place with the balance of £90 due the weekend of the course.
Easy and Secure Payment options:
- Payment can be made directly to Fay’s bank account email Fay@fayjohnstone to request the details
- Payment can be made securely through Paypal using the button below
Booking Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to reject any booking request we receive. In the event you are unable to attend you may substitute another participant to an Event upon notification to Fay Johnstone at no additional charge; this is at Fay’s discretion. Unless otherwise stated the refund policy for events is as follows: Bookings may be transferred to a later date if sufficient notice is given in advance. 4-2 weeks before the event: 50% of the fee refunded. Less than 2 weeks before the event: no refund. All places on Events are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Events are subject to cancellation or rescheduling at our discretion. If the Event is cancelled in its entirety, we will credit any event fees paid to you as soon as possible. If the time, date, venue or content of the Event is changed subsequent to your booking, you will be notified and given the option to cancel your booking. We shall not be liable for any additional loss or damage resulting from such cancellation or changes.
Plant Spirit Power
Subscribe to monthly news and start your plant spirit journey with an exclusive audio from Plants that Speak Souls that Sing.