Awaken your intuition and reconnect to nature as a spiritual ally
Be part of an online community to share your plant experiences
This is a journey designed to compliment the teachings of Fay’s book “Plants that Speak Souls that Sing” and inspire you to get hands-on and up close and personal with the plant allies that surround you and are waiting to meet you!
Learn how to interact with nature through your senses, meditation and shamanic journeying and restore your sacred relationship with the environment that surrounds you. Experience a deeper connection with your garden, favourite plants, walks in nature or herbal medicines.
Ready to step through the portal? The green magic awaits!
This 6 part journey includes:
6 Self-paced modules
Engaging video lessons with Fay
Simple exercises to deepen your plant interactions
PDF worksheets for self-reflection and intuitive guidance
Exclusive audio meditations to help you relax and connect with plants on a deeper level to experience their wisdom and blessings
6 x live online sacred circles with Fay
Private Facebook group
Weekly Q & A with Fay via the Facebook group
In Plants that Speak Online we focus on meeting the spirit of a plant to provide us with a more holistic perspective of plants that grow around us and the healing that comes as we raise our vibration to meet the plant consciousness around us.
Plants that Speak Online Course is for you if…
- You’re ready to dive deeper into a magical world of plant spirits and nature beings , expanding your consciousness and shifting your mindset to meet the Green Kingdom on a new level.
- You want to incorporate the spirit of plants into your herbal remedies to make products that are both medicinal and magical.
- You seek to develop your intuition, awaken the knowing within your DNA and have a deeper understanding of yourself and the world around you.
- You’re interested in an authentic and down to earth spiritual path that helps you feel grounded and connects with who you really are and what you are here to do.
- You want to learn about shamanic practices, meditation and how to start connecting with the spirit of all things.
- You’re excited to meet the nature spirits where you live and create ceremony and rituals that deepen your connections between you and your plant allies so that you can develop a powerful healing container for yourself and others.
- You care about this beautiful Earth that is our home and would like to clearly tune-in to the wisdom of the Earth and feel more aligned with the rhythms of nature so that you can do something to help!
- You’d like to share your plant spirit journey with a community of plant friendly folk who also love hugging trees and listening to their wisdom.
If your soul is singing with the whispers of the Green World then Plants that Speak Online is for you.
Module 1: Sacred Space
Learn how to create Sacred Space – the safe container for your practice. A sacred sanctuary for both inner exploration (mediation and journeying) and create physical sacred space to support your journey. You will learn about sacred space and experience meditations which allow you to open up to your true feelings, desires and dreams.
Module 2: Reawakening to Nature
This module encourages you to remember your connection to nature and reconnect with a guide to help you discover places in nature that are waiting for you. Remember all that the earth provides you with, remember your plant stories. Bring the outside In! Bring down the barriers – restore right relationship.
Module 3: Plant Exploring: Sensory Discovery
Learn how plants communicate. Let yourself be chosen by a plant. Meet plants through your physical senses and discover who wishes to connect with you. Explore how you feel around plants and places in nature.
Module 4: Green Breath
Working with your chosen plant, allow yourself to become more intimate and meet your plant with your breath. Practice meditations, mantra or guided visualisations with the plant that allow you to merge together.
Module 5: Meet the Spirit of a Plant
Discover the shamanic practice of journeying with a drum to encounter the spirit of the plant in another world. Connect with your plant and communicate.
Module 6: Sacred Green Ceremony
With the intention of honouring our green friends and gratitude for this connection and their teaching, we close our journey with sacred ceremony in nature. You are also invited on a meditation to step through the portal and ask the question – what next?
How does it work?
Content for the course is delivered online via an online platform that you log into from your phone or computer. You will be able to download the content and have lifetime access to the course.
You will be invited to join a private facebook group on receipt of payment to be part of the course community. You will need a Facebook account to access this part of the course.
When does it start?
NEXT program starts Feb 2019 – contact Fay to be on the wait list
I felt just as connected to Fay through Skype as I did being in the same room. I could really feel the energy flowing to me in the same way. The sessions have really helped me to connect to my inner self, release my fears and past beliefs. I feel much calmer and know I am on the right path. Working with Fay is lovely as she feels like a friend who is really there to help you. I also loved hearing the messages and visions Fay received-they really did mean something to me and my situation. I really would recommend working with Fay to everyone. Fay is such a gifted and caring person and is making a real difference in my life.Rachel K
Our session continues to have a big impact of change and acceptance. Prior to our work I was waking up dreading my day. Now I am reconnecting to who I am and loving more what is. I now feel a strong sense of get up and go and of having fun. The process has given me permission to take care of me, put myself first in order to have the energy for what I do. I am making a space for me, just me. My whole body seems alive with excitement. It had been easier for me to hide, I am now ready to be who I really am on my path. I want to continue to sparkle. A lot has come and continues to come, I just can’t thank you enough.Gilly Gordon
Plant Spirit Power
Subscribe to monthly news and start your plant spirit journey with an exclusive audio from Plants that Speak Souls that Sing.