Update 2021 Sorry! I am no longer able to offer Reflexology and Reiki in Innerleithen and Peebles!
It’s now possible to work with me at my home near Dunfermline, Fife, Scotland.
So please do not read the text below, it’s no longer valid!
All of my treatments will be available from January 2016 at the Beauty Spot in Innerleithen, see more about the Beauty Spot by viewing their FB page here. It’s a wonderful space run by two lovely ladies right on the High Street. I feel honoured to be adding the holistic element to their wide range of pampering treatments which are already loved by many. I’m confident that Reflexology and Reiki will be just as popular. Watch out for my special offers in January, you’ll find these on Facebook here and sign up on my newsletter here to be the first to know.
I will also continue to travel to Peebles for home visits offering both Reflexology and Reiki. So if you are local to Innerleithen and Peebles and like the idea of a treatment in the comfort of your own home. Ie. so you can have your pjs on and slope off to bed afterwards without having to drive anywhere in a zombie like state, then get in touch.
Call/Text Fay 07921174212 or msg me on FB here
Reflexology and Reiki in Innerleithen and Peebles – you choose where and how!
4 Reasons to have a treatment at the Beauty Spot, Innerleithen
- Enjoy a sacred space that is prepared exclusively for you
- Know there will be NO interruptions so you can lie back and relax
- All you need to do is arrive and I will take care of everything else
- Enjoy another treatment while you are in the zone ie. after reflexology why not enjoy a pedicure?
4 Reasons to have a treatment at home
- No need to leave the house, I come straight to you!
- Easy to maintain relaxation afterwards, no need to rush off anywhere, you can stay snoozing.
- Invite a friend or family members to join you and enjoy discounts for multi-bookings.
- Enjoy home comforts for extra special nurturing, including pets!
How do home treatments work
I’ve got a very portable (if a bit bulky) reclining chair that pops in the back of my car, which is ideal to bring to you for home treatments.
All you need to do is prepare a space large enough for the chair to recline, this could be in the living room or bedroom. You will also need a pillow and a hand towel as well as your favourite blanket or throw to keep you warm during the treatment.
To ensure you have the best experience of Reflexology and Reiki, make sure that family and friends know you are busy and not to be disturbed. You may even like to turn off your phone and other distractions.
Make sure you and the space are ready at the agreed time so I can show up and put up my chair in a flash and we can get started as soon as possible. The more time we spend faffing around, the less time you get to relax and enjoy the treatment!